Frostwire 5.5.4 is out.
* New Feature: extract audio (.m4a) from (.mp4) videos on right click.
* New Core Feature: HTTP resumeable large transfer support.
* Upgrade: Default save folder for cloud downloads is updated without restarting.
* Upgrade: ‘Repeat song’ playback mode now available.
* Upgrade: Enriched promotion display, now with audio and video previews and shortcuts to content creator’s social media channels/streams.
* Upgrade: binary compatibility improved for Windows releases.
* Bug fix: if default save folder is changed it’s now part of library scanned folders.
* Bug fix: smart search engine wasn’t notifying when it was done if there were no results.
* Bug fix: several crashes and errors fixed.
* Bug fix: partial download dialog for cloud downloads would sometimes appear empty.
* Bug fix: out of memory error by UPnP-cling creating an infinite number of threads.